There are a number of things that may pop into your mind when you hear the word "psychic." Crystal balls, hoop earrings, long flowing skirts, Jamaican accents...the list goes on. But can people really be psychic?
Most people go through their day to day lives and have a limited number of occurrences where they knew things without explanation. But what about when those occurrences happen too frequently to be ignored?
There are people who possess certain psychic abilities. Some of these people have one ability, others have more. Some of the more common psychic abilities include:
- Aura Reading- perception of the energy fields surrounding people, places and things
- Automatic Writing- writing produced without conscious thought
- Clairvoyance- perception outside the human senses
- Empathic Abilities- ability to sense and experience the feelings of others
- Divination- gaining insight into a situation via a ritual
- Precognition- perception of events before they happen
- Mediumship- ability to mediate communications between our world and the spirit world
The list above is not all inclusive. However, it is a short list of some of the abilities that I have witnessed first hand. How about you? Do you have any abilities to add to the list?